1. Your Use of TechPriceCrunch
1.1. You may not use the Website:
- To mislead, deceive, or defraud anyone in any way.
- To send or post any content that may be deemed threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, or be deemed objectionable in any way.
- To interfere with how others make use of the Website.
- For anything that might be deemed spam or unauthorized promotional materials or advertising of any kind.
- In a manner that contravenes the law of any country or is seen to do so by the residents thereof.
- In any manner that infringes on the intellectual or proprietary rights of any partner, including but not limited to patent, trademark, or copyright infringement. You may only post media or content that you have the legal right to share, or content that you have received permission to share.
1.2. You are prohibited from using automated query programs on our Website. The list of prohibited query programs includes but is not limited to, spiders, bots, and web crawlers. You may not crawl, scrape, cache, or use any form of an automated tool to gain access to the content on our Website. You are expressly forbidden from extracting any data from our Website through any means or for any reason unless we give our written consent.
2. Intellectual Property
2.1. Our Website and all the content in whatever form it might take are our intellectual property unless we expressly state otherwise. Both registered and unregistered trademarks are protected by copyright law. We retain all intellectual property rights.
2.2. You are permitted to view our Website on an internet-connected device. You may print copies of the content on the express condition that it’s for personal use and not for commercial use. You must meet the following conditions:
- Any copyright and proprietary notices must remain intact.
- You may not copy or reproduce any content for commercial reasons without our express consent.
- If you would like to use any form of content from the Website, you must request our permission first. This permission is only deemed valid if we issue it to you in written form.
3. Limitations of Liability
3.1. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages from using our Website. We assume no liability for the loss of data, profits, or revenue due to the use of our Website.
3.2. We are careful to thoroughly vet any content that we display on our Website to ensure that it’s both accurate and credible. We cannot, however, guarantee that anything related to the content is current, complete, or accurate. We assume no liability for any reliance a visitor to the Website, or any third party, might place on the content displayed.
3.3. Our Website provides reviews of online services. These are compiled and submitted by users on the Website. TechPriceCrunch assumes no liability for errors or inaccuracies within the content. The opinions provided are those of the reviewer and not necessarily of TechPriceCrunch. We are not liable for any loss or damage that results through reliance on the reviews.
3.4. The Website might provide links to other websites. We have no control over the content on these sites and so assume no responsibility for any third party websites. We are in no way liable if the content causes you damage.
3.5. The Website may display advertisements and sponsorships. The advertisers and sponsors are solely liable for ensuring that any material or media that they submit is accurate and meets the current codes of practice and laws. We assume no liability for errors or inaccuracies contained in sponsorship or advertising material.
3.6. We are not liable if you suffer damage or loss because of errors in the sponsorship or advertising material.
4. Availability of the Website
4.1. While we endeavor to create an ideal user experience, we cannot guarantee that the Website is flawless or that it will meet all your requirements. If you do find a fault, please report it to us. Our team will remedy the error as fast as possible.
4.2. We will have to occasionally conduct routine maintenance, repair the Website, or add new services. At these times, we’ll have to limit access to the site. We will restore the full functionality of the Website as soon as reasonably possible.
5.1. For the purposes of this section, “Reviewers” refer to those writing reviews.
5.2. By submitting reviews, reviewers indicate that they agree to the following terms:
- The review is based on the reviewer’s own independent work and is sincere. It may neither damage nor enhance the reputation of any subjects reviewed.
- The reviewer has not been paid or compensated by a third party for creating or submitting the review.
- The review is unique and not a copy of a review from a different source. Reviews must be wholly unique – they must not be copied in full or in part.
- By submitting the review to TechPriceCrunch, the reviewer grants the Website an exclusive, irrevocable license to use, display, or host the review as we see fit, when, and where we see fit.
5.3. We at TechPriceCrunch reserve the right to remove, at our sole discretion, any content on the Website.
6. General Terms
6.1. These terms may be updated if regulatory and legal changes occur. We may also be required to update the terms to ensure that the Website operates as it should. We will notify visitors of the changes via a notice on the Website. The changes come into effect immediately as soon as the notice is published. If you do not agree with the changes, you should avoid using the Website. Continued use of the Website indicates that you agree to the changes.
6.2. Your rights and obligations as defined in these Terms are not transferable.
6.3. We may decide, at our discretion, not to enforce our rights when you contravene them. We reserve the right to enforce these rights at a later date.
6.4. Should the Terms be breached due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, we assume no liability.
7. Law and Jurisdiction
7.1. Our Terms and any dispute that you may have with them are handled in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.
7.2. We cannot guarantee that media on the Website complies with laws outside the jurisdiction of the United States of America. Should you access the Website from any other country, you take responsibility for complying with local laws. We prohibit any users accessing content that is deemed illegal in their jurisdiction