What Information We Collect
We collect personally identifiable information from you that includes, but is not limited, to your names and your email address. We don’t collect personally identifiable information without your explicit consent.
We collect non-sensitive information such as your IP address by using “cookies.” Many commercial websites use this form of technology. It enables companies to see how visitors act on their site. These statistics are for internal purposes only.
How We Use Collected Information
- We use the collected information only for the purposes that we set out before we ask you to provide that information
- We don’t send promotional emails unless you’ve signed up for the service
- You may cancel your subscription to our promotional list whenever you like
- We use the information gathered to improve the user experience and to tailor our content to our audience
- We’ll use the information to give feedback on queries and also on questionnaires or surveys
- To deal with complaints or to give out operational notices.
With Whom We Share Collected Information
- We will, under no circumstances, rent or sell your information
- We do not distribute your personal information in any way
- We, under the following circumstances, have to disclose personal information:
- If legally compelled to do so;
- Should it be required for regulatory purposes;
- To protect the rights and property of Tech Price Crunch;
- Should the records show activity on your part that is deceptive or fraudulent that should be reported to a governmental agency;
- If actions or communication on our website suggest that you might intend to harm others.
Security of the Gathered Information
We use the appropriate electronic and other procedures to ensure that we prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your personal information.
“Cookies” are tiny files that a web server uploads to your computer. They cannot execute programs or deliver malware to your computer. Their sole purpose is to track the actions of visitors to our website.
Each visitor is assigned a unique cookie. When they visit the website again, it’s this cookie that identifies them. With cookies, it’s possible to enhance your browsing experience. The files allow web servers to remember your previous actions and deliver a more personalized experience.
You may decline to accept cookies if you so wish. You may also set your browser to prevent web servers from uploading cookies. Be warned, however, that this will disable some of the features of the website.
Disabling cookies is easy from the browser that you use. Simply follow the step-by-step instructions below to learn how to prevent new cookies and delete those that already exist.
To disable cookies, you should follow the instructions from the website or mobile browser you are using. The below links describe the processes of both disabling and deleting cookies on your browser of choice.